Help kids build character to last a lifetime.
Even elementary school children can build positive character traits like caring, citizenship, cooperation, courage, fairness, honesty, respect, and responsibility. The true stories, inspiring quotations, thought-provoking dilemmas, and activities in this book help kids grow into capable, moral teens and adults.
What Do You Stand For? For Kids includes:
- Self-reflection quizzes
- True stories about real kids with character
- Descriptions of ten important character traits
- Activities students can do to build character traits
- What If? situations that challenge thinking
- Resources including books, organizations, and Web sites for learning more about the character traits
Previously titled Being Your Best, this award-winning book is for kids and their parents and teachers.
View where you can purchase the eBook.
Also available: A Leader’s Guide to What Do You Stand For? For Kids CD-ROM.
Available in accessible formats through:
See Icon Key 172 pages, illustrated, softcover, 7 1/4" x 9", ISBN 978-1-57542-174-2