Free Spirit professional growth resources provide:
- Thorough yet user-friendly content with real-world strategies
- A cost-effective means of training for small groups, schools, or districts
- Expert authors active in their field
- Up-to-date resources on a multitude of topics
- Opportunities for active, hands-on learning
- Best practices that improve student learning
- Digital content with reproducible forms included with most books for educators
Free Spirit offers resources in these key areas:
- Differentiation & RTI
- Gifted Education & Special Needs
- Service Learning
- Bullying & School Climate
- Character Education
Looking for speakers?
Many of our authors are experienced and effective workshop presenters and trainers. Visit our Speakers’ Bureau for more information and a complete list of Free Spirit authors who provide training.
Earn Graduate Credits
Select Free Spirit titles may be used to earn graduate credits through Learner’s Edge Inc., an international leader in developing self-paced professional development graduate credit courses for educators. Learn more about Learner’s Edge Inc.