Pre- and post-assessment tool for youth leaders and educators
Help tweens and teens improve their leadership skills and attitudes with this field-tested youth leadership inventory. By responding to statements in categories such as Self-Awareness, Working with Others, Communicating, and Problem-Solving, young people gain valuable insights into their strengths, beliefs, and tendencies as leaders and explore ways they can enhance them.
The CD-ROM also contains:
- Directions for administering and scoring
- Overview of youth leadership and tips for developing educator skills
- Teen leadership activities
- Evaluation tools
- Connections to academic and leadership curricula
- Activities and discussion guidelines for leadership quotes and popular movies
Everyday Leadership Skills & Attitude Inventory is a great way to enhance and personalize your youth leadership development or character education program. Use the assessment on its own or with Building Everyday Leadership in All Teens.
- Effective resource to engage students in self-examination and self-improvement
- Affordable assessment and teaching tool for youth leaders and educators
- Extensive supplemental materials to build leadership skills
View Mariam's free webinar: Preparing the Next Generation of K–12 Student Leaders
See Icon Key for youth leaders, teachers, and counselors of grades 5 & up, ISBN 978-1-57542-355-5